Blog Archive

17.12.17

dear someone so beautiful,

for someone I've known for too long, you've never once put down your pen. But I just realized the pen that used to dance on that plain paper into words; so beautiful, ---they were actually the fragments of hope that is lost. the pen that carries the burden of pain, the same way that smile screams for help,
--oh how insane.


for someone that has been broken and burned, you've never once plead for death. you are the aftermath of unkind love, and illusive freedom 
----but my Lord, she is the art of war, by the way her fingers move and touch the wind, so soft and subtle, I would cut my chest open and place this heart in those hands-- 
"please, take my surrender"

and for the many things to express how concrete her faith is 
for more and more abundant reasons from as mere as her sunkissed skin, when she stood in the water waves, seemed so scenic than it is, to something as significant as her silence. 
Every fall and crawl, e-v-e-r-y thing is kept fresh in my memory.



Dear you
I hope you stop planting flowers in your flesh
just to hide the scars, 
because sometimes, it doesn't rain

and as much as i feel your pain
its never enough to tell you "keep sane"
as much as the strength you harboured
know that it's never enough to fix a broken chain
of this world of your own and them
I hope one day you get on that train
that you've always dreamed of 
to get lost and build new home 
speak foreign languages and write too many poems

but for now, hurt and hold
be the warmth in the cold
do nothing of being told
because this life is yours 
and only you
with this calamity of pulling through, 
I hope you find you,

dear self. 

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”
― Sun TzuThe Art of War




No comments:

Post a Comment