Blog Archive

16.3.17

Rue de toi




If I could reach the sky by the tip of  my fingers 
To touch the edge of the clouds calling for my surrender
As I saw your face beneath the fog of the cold air vaporizes 
this thin glass of miss
Its still not enough to wipe away the longing of these eyes as this heart sleeps away the hurt
like anesthesia;
I thought I'm dead

You're gone carried away by the hands of the Angels
I witnessed the all and everything of what a man in love would do
for a woman whose heart is just an empty room for a man who is a universe

I cannot reach you
even if souls are light
I cannot measure the distance of your last word
and the silence afterward
You left me high and dry

I run to the same bed 
tracing even the slightest smell of you
but I see you sleep with those soundless ears
and untouchable skin 
with your eyes closed gracefully like a curve of a familiar smile

tonight is darker and quieter 
and the sky seems deeper than infinity but you're too much further far away from that





1 comment: