Blog Archive

7.9.18

I imagined you here, and I'll see you again when you've kissed the amount of wind I've kissed.

when you're cold and alone tonight
come over and knock on my window
i have ceramic cups you've always loved 
the one with crimson flowers carved on like ones you have on your necklace
we don't have to talk and i'll still read your eyes

It says:
Dearest beloved, I am with you
until you've kissed the amount of wind there is 
my beloved child, remember this face because the love stays wherever it is and one day you might not know the wild flowers that grow a meadow in your heart was from the love of a longing soul for you my child.

until you've kissed the amount of wind there is
there's not a land you can step on without an angel guarding 
the promise I made with the love of our dear Lord when you were the size of my two hands
until the promise made couldn't let my hands to reach you on the other side of the world
and my eyes failed to keep up with you beautifully ever changing; when your skin tans, and sometimes the color of your hair changes, 
so then my nights became longer and my sleeps became shorter when I told Him "please protect her" and never once He failed 

I will wait for you in the paintings you drew right by the seaside where the soft waves roll to my feet while I watch the sun sets and everything stays static, tomorrow doesn't come, today doesn't end because it is like that here, my dear. Here, everything is everlasting, here I am always waiting 
--and kissing the wind you've kissed. 

Dearest beloved,
until you've kissed the amount of wind there is
you're always missed.

Al Fatihah, Siti Eshah Bt Mohd Zin.




No comments:

Post a Comment